Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sigh.

Well, we have returned from London after a three and a half hour bus ride with Crazy Lenny sitting in front of us, yelling at things as they passed. We have packed our bags and are heading to bed. Our train leaves at 7:90am getting us to the airport by 8:30am to leave by 10:50am to get to Atlanta by 3:10pm... Seems like a short trip until you factor in time zones. It will be 8:10pm England time.

Then I have to say my goodbyes. I hate goodbyes. Especially goodbyes to Kacie. My whole family knows I don't handle it well so airport goodbyes are not my thing. However, tomorrow I will have to give it a shot. The brightside of all of this is that Leslie will be waiting for me when I get into Atlanta! I get to play with her for almost 24 hours before I head back to Kansas City.

I will post about London when I get home, can't wait to show you the great pictures! See you on the other side of the pond!

No comments:

Post a Comment