Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Home.

I am home! It was a long trip spanning over 48 hours. We left Dave and Kacie's house at 6:30 heading to the train station, to ride for an hour and a half, to wait for our plane for two hours, to fly for 10 hours to Atlanta, to spend almost two hours going through customs. THEN I got to see my beautiful, wonderful friend Leslie! We spent 19 hours together laughing. We left the airport only to find her car would not start. After almost an hour trying to figure it all out, AAA came and helped us out. We then left for an interesting stay at a Motel 6. After the police came by and a strange knock on our door in the middle of the night, we survived and overall enjoyed our stay.

We then had a FANTASTIC time at IKEA Atlanta, where I tried not to spend my life savings becuase I already spent it at H&M. Leslie dropped me off at the aiport and I was back to the house in about six hours.

Once home I have been a little off-kilter. I wandered around the house last night not quite sure what I was supposed to be doing, I don't go back to work until Thursday, so I am in no hurry to do anything. Finally went to bed and have so much to do today! Hopefully, I will get all of the London adventures written and posted! Don't judge me if I don't.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment